Tandoor sentence example
- tandoor oven made it almost unbearable.
- bakerye are traditional bakeries where large flat loaves of delicious unleavened bread are baked to order inside a domed oven called tandoor.
- smokey flavor from the juices of the meat cooking alongside the nan in the tandoor.
- Well, the chicken tikka pieces should be aromatic and slightly smoky from the tandoor.
- Several restaurants have claimed to be the first to have a tandoor in Britain.Advertisement
- Also you do not get the smokey flavor from the juices of the meat cooking alongside the nan in the tandoor.
- The outside temperature was in the high nineties, then the heat from the ovens and finally the tandoor oven made it almost unbearable.
- It's cooked in a Tandoor; a clay pot whose internal temperature can reach upwards to 600.
- One exception is paneer tikka, for which the paneer is grilled in a tandoor, or cylindrical oven.
- This Indian restaurant specializes in tandoor style preparation, but also offers a small selection of curries.Advertisement
- Indian breads are superb, particularly the onion naan, which is stuffed with onions and served directly from the tandoor oven.
- The restaurant features a tandoor (clay) oven and several vegetarian dishes.