Tanager sentence example
- Bird highlights here included streaked flycatcher, white shouldered tanager, crested guan and orange collared manakin.
- We were immediately captivated by the tanagers, the most exotic of which were the Green-headed and the Brazilian Tanager.
- Seeing Cherry-throated tanager is, however, a very expensive joke.
- The next bird I did remember from my previous trips: Blue-gray tanager.
- It is the northernmost home of the opossum, grey fox, fox squirrel, cardinal bird, Carolina wren, tufted tit, gnat catcher, summer tanager and yellow-breasted chat.Advertisement
- Speckled Tanager: Noted only on 1 day, 2 on 25th.
- Hepatic Tanager - A pair seen well on the Blanchisseuse Road (T).
- Seeing Cherry-throated Tanager is, however, a very expensive joke.
- Peperpot is an excellent place to find an array of Flycatchers, several Tanager species and Great Potoo.
- A tanager flock had Emerald, Bay-headed, Silver-throated and a Tawny-capped Euphonia.Advertisement
- Turquoise Tanager: Noted on 2 days with 2 on 25th, 2 on 29th.
- The next bird I did remember from my previous trips: Blue-gray Tanager.
- Magpie Tanager - Cissopis leveriana At Iguazu up to 3 were recorded daily on five dates.