Tamara sentence example
- Julie or Rita or Tamara hung up.
- There are five principal islands: Tamara, Factory, Crawford, White (or Ruma) and Coral.
- The two largest islands are Tamara and Factory, Tamara, some 8 m.
- These two islands lie parallel to each other, Tamara to the west; they form a sort of basin, in the centre of which is the islet of Crawford.
- The archipelago is of volcanic formation, Tamara and Factory islands forming part of a ruined crater, with Crawford Island as the cone.Advertisement
- Tamara has a good harbour, and contains the principal settlement.
- When Howie arrived an hour later, I told him he'd received a call from Julie or Rita or Tamara and she had his cell phone.
- Tamara Jones Unfortunately, you appear to be dealing with building control officers that are not particularly enlightened with regard to conservation issues.
- Tamara Karsavina, the original firebird, coached Fonteyn in the lead with Somes, Ashton and Beriosova also appearing.
- Tamara loved to be out in the sunshine and would often roam the rocky tors and verdant valleys of the moor.Advertisement
- Tamara Tunie, a Pittsburgh native, gave Mariska a tiny Steeler's outfit for her newborn son.
- Tamara Braun and Thaao Penghlis also did turns on General Hospital albeit many years apart with Braun playing the second Carly Corinthos and Penghlis playing a member of the Cassidine clan.
- Don't overlook the Tamara line; there are a few types of glossy pantyhose there.
- Huffman portrayed field medic Tamara Johansen (affectionately known as TJ to her friends) on 40 episodes of SGU, the third series set in the popular Stargate universe.