Tama sentence example
- The reservoir at Yodobashi is capable of supplying water (from the river Tama) to all parts at a pressure varying from 80 to too ft.
- The Indians, a remnant of the Sauk and Foxes, are most unprogressive, and are settled on a reservation in Tama county in the eastcentral section of the state.
- Among the principal buildings are the county court house, the free public library, the Tama building, the GermanAmerican savings bank building and the post office.
- Tama plastic slats are especially designed to match the bird's foot.
- In Ptolemaic times the artaba (2336.), modified from the Persian, was general in Egypt, a working equivalent to the Attic metretes -- value 2 apet or 1/2 tama; medimnus=tama or 2 artabas, and fractions down to 1/400 artaba (35).Advertisement
- Instead of following up his victories, Abu Gemaiza retired to Dar Tama to augment his army, to which thousands flocked as the news of his achievements spread far and wide.
- Tama plastic slats are especially designed to match the bird 's foot.