Tallying sentence example
- Last.fm: While many music fans may 'scrobble' their plays to the popular music tallying site, not as many people are aware that the site provides free MP3 downloads of many popular songs.
- The new method abbreviates the time, since an electric current can tally almost simultaneously the data, the tallying of which by hand would be separated by appreciable intervals.
- Further evidence was supplied by Thomas Crawford, a retainer of the house of Lennox, tallying so exactly with the text of the casket letters as to have been cited in proof that the latter must needs be a forgery.
- The production of tables for so enormous a population as that of the United States through the method of tallying by hand requires a great number of clerks and a long period of time, and when complete cannot be verified except by a repetition of the process.
- After tallying the results of the surveys, The Princeton Review uses them to determine and share information with current and prospective students about the "best" academic institutions in the country.Advertisement
- This is mainly because many squads and coaches will be watching these same videos and tallying up the same stunt choreographies.