Talking-heads sentence example
- The talking heads were, with a few honorable exceptions, dull and uninformed to a man jack.
- Understanding quantitatively the correlations between head movements and spoken text is important for synthesizing photo-realistic talking heads.
- A select band of just 29 talking heads featured in I Love 1970; an average of one new pundit every two minutes.
- Using archive footage and photographs, the film is quite successful in transcending simple talking heads.
- Some would quibble at calling the Talking Heads a New Wave band, but in fact they were at the very forefront of the development of American New Wave music.Advertisement
- Like Blondie, the Talking Heads drew from diverse influences.
- From Fela Kuti to glam rock, the Talking Heads embraced musical experimentation.
- Where Talking Heads sometimes veered away from British New Wave style, Tom Tom Club embraced it.