Talkies sentence example
- It also experimented with talkies at this time, using a phonograph.
- We used quad walkie talkies last year with a 3km range.
- Was that in your silent period, or had talkies been invented by then?
- To an even greater excitement, we have been granted 4, I repeat FOUR walky talkies by nice Mr. Bryant.
- One of the first French talkies, this is an early masterpiece, wonderfully staged and shot.Advertisement
- When the talkies arrived in the early 30s, the extravagant beads and jewelry of the 20s disappeared as they interfered with the sound.