Talkie sentence example
- The silent version of this early talkie that was released simultaneously must be a better film.
- Powers Booth provides the voice of your general who gives advice through your radio walkie talkie.
- Progressing from writer to director he was the James Cameron of his day as Cavalcade was the most expensive talkie ever made.
- With Hell 's Angels nearly complete Jolson comes along with the first talkie, the Jazz Singer.
- Walkie talkie radios were considered essential, as well as a notice to warn sightseers at the top not to throw rocks.Advertisement
- Talkie Toaster this month twiddles his browning knob in the direction of prison inmate and all-round Welsh nutter, Birdman.
- The BFI has prints of both but unfortunately the sound elements of the talkie version are in such a poor state that they're unusable.
- It has a decoder watch, pen flashlight, dark glasses and a walkie talkie.
- Walkie Talkie Watch: If you're looking for the perfect gift for a child, you might want to consider this watch.
- There are lots of other gadgets and gizmos in this belt including a walkie talkie so he and Slugsy can keep in touch.Advertisement
- With Hell's Angels nearly complete Jolson comes along with the first talkie, the Jazz Singer.