Talkers sentence example
- When the Carlist rising began on the death of Ferdinand he is said to have held back because he knew that the first leaders would be politicians and talkers.
- It is a heuristic process liable to failure, and its application by a nation of talkers even to physics where non-expert opinion is worthless somewhat discredited it.
- Mom always told me to watch out for those fast talkers.
- They are great talkers, keenly sensitive to ridicule, and quick-tempered.
- His favorite occupation when not playing boston, a card game he was very fond of, was that of listener, especially when he succeeded in setting two loquacious talkers at one another.Advertisement
- Children with a maturation delay may be referred to as "late talkers" or "late bloomers."
- Since most men are not big talkers when it comes to sharing emotions, he will use other venues as a way to cope with his child's death.
- You'll find documents, films and photographs pertaining to the Navajo code talkers of World War II.