Talker sentence example
- Linda's the talker, right?
- There is a video on which you can see a SpeakJet box (the prototype for the Talker kit) being used by Rob Fitzgerald of the Dead Science Podcast.
- He is said to have been a good talker and an eloquent preacher.
- In young children it may be very difficult to distinguish between a late talker and a developmental expressive disorder.
- Whether you are a light talker or a power user, there is surely a particular cell phone plan that will suit your needs.Advertisement
- Jonathan wasn't much of a talker.
- I mean, he always was a sweet talker.
- Rhyn's not a talker.
- extremely handsome, he was a sturdy and valiant knight, affable, courteous, a brilliant talker and a facile poet.
- He was a charming talker, with a gay humour and a quiet sarcasm and a telling use of anecdote for argument.Advertisement
- Dr Boyd was a very famous preacher and talker, and his desultory essays have very much of the charm of his conversation.
- For Scaliger was no hermit buried among his books; he was fond of social intercourse and was himself a good talker.
- I'm not the talker past-Death was.
- Agin, Marilyn C., et al. The Late Talker: What to Do If Your Child Isn't Talking Yet.
- Two such devices are the Talker Box, made from Digital Dowsing's Talker kit and the Ovilus, also from Digital Dowsing.Advertisement
- Communication is a problem for children on the spectrum and this includes more than being a "late talker".
- She is a good talker on the little occasional affairs of life.