Talked about sentence example
- Our mission is for UKTV G2 to become much talked-about, a channel with sharp attitude and home of quick-witted banter.
- It's tough to grow up in socialite circles, at least when you have to miss the most talked-about wedding of the year.
- Curves Ahead: This is by far the most talked-about section of this issue.
- After three years, the relationship came to an abrupt and much talked-about end.
- The simple garage rock sound was a huge hit in the UK and subsequently spread to the U.S. to make The White Stripes one of the most talked-about bands of the year.Advertisement