Talk over sentence example
- I had to talk over a very important matter with him.
- We can talk over supper.
- His father hadn't wanted to talk over the viewer; she doubted she should either.
- If conversation is all you have in mind, why don't we go in and talk over a cup of coffee - maybe play a game or two with Katie.
- Come and talk over my business and I'll go away.Advertisement
- "The old men have met to talk over the business of the commune," replied the peasant, moving away.
- In the hut which the men had passed, the chief officers had gathered and were in animated talk over their tea about the events of the day and the maneuvers suggested for tomorrow.
- If she calls, remain calm, promising to talk over the situation when everyone is sober and calm, not on the night you bring her home.
- If you work with your doctor to understand what is happening with your body and talk over the possibilities available to help lessen your symptoms, you should be able to find some relief from your menopausal symptoms.
- For the greatest success in quitting and to help with the withdrawal symptoms, smokers should talk over a treatment plan with their doctor or alternative practitioner.Advertisement
- The client was encouraged to talk over the procedure with her husband and to compare prices at other treatment salons, with no pressure to make an immediate appointment.
- Be sure to talk over your dietary choices with your nutritionist or dietician to help determine the balance of carbs, fat and protein needed.