Talk-out sentence example
- Prodding Martha to talk out her dilemma helped, didn't it?
- He loved, as he said, to fold his legs and have his talk out.
- But maybe as a civilization, we have to talk out loud to figure out where we stand, to make progress.
- The men were forbidden to talk out loud, to smoke their pipes, or to strike a light, and they tried to prevent their horses neighing.
- Get together with friends and talk out your problems, but don't go into a gab-fest.Advertisement
- Most schools have a guidance counselor's office, or a similarly functioning office, that act as a place where children can talk out their problems or "cool off" after a fight.
- Be sure to talk out all the complications and possibilities with your doctor beforehand.
- It doesn't take much time to sift through profiles and contact other singles you may be interested in dating, and you get some of the small talk out of the way in just a glance.
- However there will be a willingness to talk out disputes.