Talk-of-the-town sentence example
- Rosario Dawson: Starring in such films as Seven Pounds and Men in Black II, this lovely actress sports a curvy shape that's always the talk of the town.
- Give her an ugly mug or make her the talk of the town.
- Her edgy asymmetrical hair cut was so dramatic that it became the talk of the town.
- Either way, this swimsuit will be the talk of the town!
- Previously, Cuban-American Isabel Toledo and a young Chinese-American Jason Wu were relative unknowns in the fashion arena, but with the new First Lady's choices, both found themselves the talk of the town.Advertisement
- For example, the news of a major character returning to the show is often the talk of the town.
- Faux Tombstones: Put a cemetery on your front lawn to guarantee you'll be the talk of the town come Halloween!