Talipes sentence example
- Robin Boyd Committee Member Robin became involved with steps when his child was found to have talipes.
- talipes equinovarus (CTEV ), more commonly known as club foot.
- The referrals at Derek 's clinics are primarily a result of congenital talipes equinovarus (CTEV), more commonly known as club foot.
- "Talipes Chronic or Recurrent Respiratory Symptoms."
- There are four variations of clubfoot: talipes varus, talipes valgus, talipes equines, and talipes calcaneus.Advertisement
- In talipes varus, the most common form of clubfoot, the foot generally turns inward so that the leg and foot look somewhat like the letter J (when looking at the left foot head-on).
- In talipes valgus, the foot rotates outward like the letter L.
- In talipes equinus, the foot points downward, similar to that of a toe dancer.
- In talipes calcaneus, the foot points upward, with the heel pointing down.