Taliban sentence example
- Taliban forces deployed in the field are being attacked.
- Exceptionally privileged, for a poor country like Pakistan, far from the fundamentalist schools which spawned the grim religiosity of the Taliban.
- When Taliban captured Kabul, mutual benefits and Taliban 's puritanical views brought bin Laden close to the Afghan militia.
- In the same issue, an opinion poll labeled him a " Taliban fighter ".
- It is not [Taliban leader] Mullah Omar, nor is it Osama Bin Laden.Advertisement
- There are plans to dress captured Taliban fighters in Santa costumes and string them from makeshift gallows along the city's main shopping street.
- We still have fundamentalist iconoclasm; for example, the Taliban.
- The Taliban airforce had effectively been disabled and their air defense systems were now inoperable.
- Would the Taliban or Al-Qaida have emerged without US support for the Afghan jihad?
- This is why Islamic revivalist movements like the Taliban tend to revert to the cultural trappings of the dark ages.Advertisement
- He was on duty in the Afghan capital shortly after the fall of the Taliban when a ricocheting bullet hit him in the head.
- The Taliban have repeatedly disavowed any intention of taking their struggle beyond these frontiers.
- The traditional Afghan festivity had been banned during the Taliban regime.
- India, a staunch opponent of the Taliban, accused them of ' medieval barbarism ' .
- Headlines which speak of '500 Taliban killed ' are deliberate disinformation.Advertisement