Tala sentence example
- They chiefly consist of the Bhumij, Tala, Kol and Savara peoples, the Savaras being by far the most numerous, numbering 14,775.
- At California Institute of the Arts he studied ethnomusicology (Ewe drumming (Ghana ), Balinese gamelan & south Indian tala ).
- However, it costs just 20 tala to be seen by a private doctor.
- Immortal Friends: No matter how many times you shoot Cassidy or Tala, they will not die.
- There are Cassandra and Tala, the Scientist, and Colonel Cartright, the Donald Trump of Darkwatch, who doesn't have much respect for you.Advertisement
- The provinces of Santa Fe, Cordoba and Santiago del Estero are only partially wooded; large areas of plains are intermingled with scrubby forests of algarrobo (Prosopis), quebracho-blanco (Aspido-sperma quebracho), tala (Celtis tala, Sellowiana, acuminata), acacias and other genera.
- From the left it receives the Eghin-gol and the Jida, and from the right the Tala, Kharagoy, Chikoy, Khilok and Uda, streams each 150 to 300 m.