Taking-back sentence example
- When she got home, she was kicking Toby out, buying a gun, and taking back her life.
- Thus it was the desire to secure his Jutish kingdom which induced Harold Klak, in 826, to sail up the Rhine to Ingelheim, and there accept baptism, with his wife, his son Godfred and 400 of his suite, acknowledging the emperor as his overlord, and taking back with him to Denmark the missionary monk Ansgar.
- We strolled back to my stolen car and drove away, taking back street to avoid intersection cameras.
- Cryo-electron microscopy: taking back the knight [Acrobat PDF] X-ray crystallography has been used to study viruses for over 20 years.
- Sometimes it means taking back control of a situation, while other times, it simply means changing your attitude and perception of a situation and yourself.Advertisement
- Whether you're using several pins to sweep your hair into a bun or twist or merely taking back a few locks from the front portion of your hair, the possibilities are numerous.
- New lineup in tow, Taking Back Sunday opened for Blink 182 and returned to the Warped Tour as a headliner in 2004, and their second full-length release, Where You Want to Be, hit #3 on the Billboard 200 albums chart.
- You might have heard these Brooklyn based emo/indie kids on an episode of One Tree Hill last season or seen them in concert with Taking Back Sunday.
- The Photograph is Proof (I Know, You Know) by Taking Back Sunday.
- Mainstream success kills the "punk" in many a band, but Taking Back Sunday has managed to keep their edge, even while playing music for the masses.Advertisement
- If this track isn't proof enough for you, there are four other free Taking Back Sunday tracks at the end of this link for you to investigate.