Take-the-heat sentence example
- "I agree," she yelled, "but perhaps it will take the heat off us.
- When you can't take the heat anymore watch in amazement as our fire breather puts on a show!
- Last month we commented that the traditional summer slowdown would take the heat out of the market.
- Rather, there are those who choose to be free in their movements, and those who can't take the heat of such an improvisational and creative dance style.
- It's important to use scents that are made for candle making because they are designed to take the heat that is required of a substance that is going into melted wax.Advertisement
- The candy thermometer can take the heat when checking the temperature of your wax.
- The demands of varsity cheer are more intense than junior varsity, and the tryouts are a way to make sure the people who end up making it can take the heat.
- Only consider this company if you can take the heat.
- While Mick and Natalie could have taken Russell out of the game on a few occasions, they kept him around to take the heat off of themselves.
- According to Mother Earth News, the tannic acid and theobromine help take the heat out and the catechins can help repair the skin.Advertisement