Take-it-away sentence example
- Only she could take it away.
- The story told in the memoirs of the French ambassador Bassompierre, that he was killed by the heat of a brasero (a pan of hot charcoal), because the proper official to take it away was not at hand, is a humorous exaggeration of the formal etiquette of the court.
- You'll dig up your pot of money and take it away with you....
- A painstaking police officer, considering the presence of a corpse in his excellency's courtyard unseemly, told the dragoons to take it away.
- Since their tastes are always evolving it's an easy way to add decoration and then take it away when your child's changes his or her mind.Advertisement
- Apply with a light hand because it's easier to add more makeup than to take it away if you've put on too much.
- Yoga Pro states that Yoga Toes, if used frequently enough, can alleviate bunion pain or take it away completely depending on the severity of your condition.
- It was learned over the course of the series that the Wraith could give life as well as take it away.