Take-heart sentence example
- If this has happened to you, take heart!
- Only after Suvarov had valiantly defended Kinburn did he take heart again, and besiege and capture Ochakov and Bender.
- Those that enjoy and appreciate the art of applying eye makeup can take heart.
- B-movie actresses can take heart in knowing that with the right break, they can move up to the A-list overnight.
- When it comes time to think about afforadable elderly care, take heart in that you have several options.Advertisement
- In any case, take heart in knowing that it is possible for you to sport a similar style, though it may need to be adjusted for your hair type and face shape.
- If you feel a bit self-conscious on the beach, take heart (and take note!).
- Do your best to be prepared and avoid the most common problems, but if one does occur, keep your sense of humor and take heart in the fact that others have been there, too.
- Additionally, if your upper body needs a bit of work, take heart.
- When the months turn cooler, take heart in knowing that there are an innumerable array of cute petite outfits available to you.Advertisement
- If you are wondering how to apply for free government grants, take heart.
- While there are also special, private schools available for children with special needs, parents who cannot afford the tuition that these school may charge can take heart.
- If you're worried that you are either too permissive or too authoritarian, take heart!
- Weight naturally fluctuates, and there may be weeks where the scale increases, but the key is to take heart in the successes of the plan and not regress into poor habits because of a momentary lapse.
- If you are a bit self-conscious about having a little bit of a belly pooch, take heart!Advertisement
- It sounds like he likes you, though, so take heart.