Take-cover sentence example
- Brown & Hedges ran into street affray - had to take cover in a canal.
- More than 40 homes were damaged and shoppers at the city's largest shopping mall had to take cover.
- It was as if he was saying the police can't stop the yobs so put up the barricades and take cover.
- More than 40 homes were damaged and shoppers at the city 's largest shopping mall had to take cover.
- Often they are unaware of the real dangers they face; they may even forget to take cover.Advertisement
- Generally. There were some times when I would instruct my fire team to take cover behind a wall or a truck and some of them would, instead, take cover in front of said wall or truck.
- Whenever two planets are directly opposed to one another, they are in "opposition", and when heavy-hitting planets like Saturn and Uranus fight, everyone needs to take cover!