Take-a-number sentence example
- All that would be necessary would be to take a number of mature oysters containing white spat and lay them down in tanks till the larvae escape.
- The records may take a number of forms, for example book form, loose-leaf binder or computer records.
- Since the birds were so confiding or at least tolerant while at display I was able to take a number of shots.
- Negotiations would take a matter of months; various legal ramifications would take a number of years to sort out.
- The control of the Japanese knotweed can only be achieved by killing the rhizome system, which may take a number of years.Advertisement
- Families can take a number of actions to support emotional healing, such as openly acknowledging the death, letting children participate in the rituals, and maintaining familiar routines such as school and bedtime activities.
- Employment as a legal nurse consultant can take a number of forms.
- Detoxification fasts can take a number of forms, ranging from simply switching to a raw diet to severely restricting calories.