Take-a-bath sentence example
- I can hardly wait to take a bath.
- Now that I'm not staying there, I don't have to worry about running out of water to take a bath.
- Leaving the food on the table, she decided to take a bath.
- Nothing, I'm going to take a bath then start my book.
- I could take a bath in it.Advertisement
- In about an hour I had terrible diarrhea, then I decided to take a bath.
- In bathrooms, installing and using an exhaust fan anytime you take a bath or shower also keeps humidity levels lower than mold likes it and will slow the growth of mold on tile and grout.
- Once we got back to the room I wanted to take a bath and OH WHAT A BATH IT WAS!
- They schedule the time they wake up, the time they take breaks, the time they take a bath and when they go to bed.
- After lunch the twins wanted to take a bath.Advertisement
- I didn't say to take a bath in it.
- It can be hard getting kids to take a bath or brush their teeth, but with fun paint colors and bathroom accessories it'll be a lot easier to get them in there.
- In order to prepare skin for shaving, take a bath or shower in warm water for at least five minutes.