Take-a-back-seat sentence example
- The election continued to take a back seat to everything else happening.
- The Jules product line, including its gluten-free all-purpose flour, gives you an opportunity to work with different types of flour which take a back seat to your recipes.
- However, in 1992 I joined the orchestra of the Birmingham Royal Ballet as principal piccolo and education started to take a back seat.
- Wearing smoky makeup means you want to draw attention to your gaze, so keep the color on the eyes and let the rest of your palette take a back seat.
- Some of the lesser-known celebrities, however, often take a back seat to news items that might be deemed more popular.Advertisement
- However, this is the kind of game where graphics rightfully take a back seat to gameplay.
- Air signs are typically associated with the more mental aspects of life; feelings often take a back seat to understanding the way things work.