Taka sentence example
- It corresponds roughly with the district formerly known as Taka.
- The falcon (taka), always an honored bird in Japan, where from time immemorial hawking has been an aristocratic pastime, is common enough, and so is the sparrow-hawk (/lai-taka), but the eagle (washi) affects solitude.
- In 1840 - previous attempts having been unsuccessful - the fertile district of Taka, watered by the Atbara and Gash and near the Abyssinian frontier, was conquered and the town of 2 For a list of the governors-general see The Anglo-Egyptian Sudan, i.
- They may not even have two taka (2p) to buy kerosene to cook their rice.
- Farida (right) worked in a garment factory in Dhaka as a machine operator earning 2,700 taka (£ 22) per month.Advertisement
- The project is the English-language remake of the Japanese horror hit Ju-On, produced by Taka Ichise and written and directed by Takashi Shimizu.
- Nowadays, this is reduced to 100-300 taka per month.
- Taka is a popular dining and gathering spot, so recommendations are suggested.