Taj-mahal sentence example
- A visit here is the perfect antidote to the crush at the Taj Mahal.
- The other most notable buildings in the city are the Victoria terminus of the Great Indian Peninsula railway and the Taj Mahal hotel.
- At Delhi also he erected the celebrated peacock throne; but his favourite place of residence was Agra, where his name will ever be associated with the marvel of Indian architecture, the Taj Mahal.
- Shah Jahan erected many splendid monuments, the most famous of which is the Taj Mahal at Agra, built as a tomb for his wife Mumtaz Mahal; while the Pearl Mosque at Agra and the palace and great mosque at Delhi also commemorate him.
- The Taj Mahal hotel, which was built by the Tata family in 1904, is the most palatial and modern hotel in India.Advertisement
- Cruickshank boasts breadth and depth, bubbling with as much glee over the VW Beetle as the Taj Mahal.
- Unexpectedly, Agra was to prove memorable beyond merely the Taj Mahal.
- Quot into casual conversation multiple times in trump Taj Mahal is being filmed.
- From a distance, the marble of the Taj Mahal picks up the subtle nuances of the changing light.
- Quot into casual conversation multiple times in trump taj mahal is being filmed.Advertisement
- This could be considered the Taj Mahal of world music fusion !