Taiwanese sentence example
- Taiwanese opera was a major form of entertainment in early Taiwan society.
- The popular braided bonsai pachira aquatic tree plant was actually the brainstorm of a Taiwanese truck driver, who was also a gardener.
- The HD2 is just one of many examples of the Taiwanese firm's success.
- In this instance, Li plays Su, a Taiwanese security force officer, sent to intercept a shipment of mysterious black diamonds.
- Colin Hill I am married to a Taiwanese lady, and people often ask me if she was a mail-order bride.Advertisement
- Whereas Mandarin negation markers are no longer question particles Cantonese and Taiwanese maintain the grammaticalization of negation markers are no longer question particles Cantonese and Taiwanese maintain the grammaticalization of negation markers as question particles.
- Even Taiwanese residing abroad were not safe from persecution.
- Finding places online to play Taiwanese Mah Jong, for example, is more difficult, especially if you are restricting yourself to English-language websites.
- This philosophy has changed somewhat in the past few months, with the Taiwanese firm releasing a few handsets under their branding (e.g., the TyTN and MTeor), but as a general rule, most of their phones do not bear their namesake.