Tailgating sentence example
- Guess I was tailgating too close.
- It's also a good choice for those who own or rent beach houses, hunting camps and other types of outdoorsy getaways or who enjoy tailgating at sporting events.
- It has information about the team, the schedule, tailgating, etc. The best part of it is the ability of fans to write guest blogs on the site.
- Avoid tailgating so you won't have to break too fast.
- In the case of the latter layout, your photos will likely consist mostly of tailgating activities and a few shots from inside the stadium.Advertisement
- Taking unnecessary risks behind the wheel like running red lights, driving too fast, not yielding to pedestrians or other cars and tailgating.
- Their shorter length makes them perfect for outdoor activities like ice skating, sledding, or tailgating.
- The Tailgater Blender (Model No. TG15) by Waring features a compact design, 15-foot cord, and can plug directly into your car's cigarette lighter, making it an ideal for tailgating.
- You can take it boating, tailgating and even camping.
- Someone who is the king of the grill and loves tailgating might like grill basket with utensils and a bean bag toss game with logos of his favorite football team.Advertisement
- Buckeye Mall - Get your OSU grill cover, tailgating tent and barbecue set at Buckeye Mall.
- Players will find tailgating helmets in leather as well as old footballs, leather soccer balls and antique baseball gloves here.
- For instance, they will learn subtleties such as suggesting beach gear if a person buys a cooler in July and tailgating gear if the same purchase is made in October.