Tagliatelle sentence example
- It should be ready for you to add the tagliatelle whilst you are preparing the sauce.
- Yet a gondola loaded with chilled, fresh tagliatelle and spaghetti is now a must-have fixture in any supermarket catering for the middle classes.
- This is good served with green tagliatelle, noodles, rice or a simple vegetable.
- For our main courses, we tried some roast sea bass on tagliatelle with a crab sauce (17.50).
- On the side I tend to add some tagliatelle pasta to the side of a salmon dish.Advertisement
- And so we go on, and Alfonso offers delicious tagliatelle con carciofi.
- Serve sprinkled with the chopped herbs and freshly cooked tagliatelle or pasta noodles.