Tagless sentence example
- It has rib knit cuffs and waist band as well as a tagless collar for superior comfort.
- In addition, some companies also offer tagless boxers and super-soft waistbands that don't bind, chafe or leave marks.
- This tank is designed for running since it is made from bird's eye mesh and has a reflective logo and tagless design.
- Hanes.com, where you can find the tagless shirts with lay flat collars.
- Tagless Shaping Slip by Secret Solutions: Offers firm control.Advertisement
- Tagless - There are no irritating tags in Varitherm products.
- Hanes men's tank tops include tagless styles so the wearer doesn't have to suffer through the itching and scratching that comes with an annoying tag sewn into the back of a shirt.
- They're tagless and ribbed, plus they come in packages of four for $11.
- Men's Ankle Length Tagless Bottom: Made of grid fleece, these long johns are some of the very warmest around, and because of this, are ideal for the most extreme weather conditions.
- Additionally, the 360 degree stretch design ensures maximum comfort and ease of fit, while the tagless design means less irritation to the skin.Advertisement
- For your $28.00, you also get a fetching, red, tagless contrasting waistband.
- The company also makes thongs and boy shorts that are seamless, tagless and nearly invisible under pants.
- Because it's seamless and tagless, it won't irritate your skin the way some sports bras do.
- Other small touches help make Iguana med scrubs some of the most comfortable option: tagless labeling, for example, and spliced sides that make it easier to move.
- A great feature of the scrubs is that they are all tagless, making them even more comfortable.Advertisement
- Grey's Anatomy pants all have tagless, drawstring waistbands with elastic backs and come in styles such as cargo, utility or fitted.
- It comes in sizes up to 6XL and has side slits, jewel neckline and is tagless.