Tagamet sentence example
- Cimetidine treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia in Women cimetidine treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia in Women Cimetidine is sold under the brand name Tagamet.
- For more severe cases of infant acid reflux, pediatricians often prescribe H2-blockers, such as Zantac, Pepcid, or Tagamet.
- Common H2 blockers are nizatidine (Axid), ranitidine (Zantac), famotidine (Pepcid), and cimetidine (Tagamet).
- Cimetidine (Tagamet) increases the effects of diazepam, clonazepam, and clorazepate.
- These include oral contraceptives that contain estrogen, the antiarrhythmia drug mexiletine (Mexitil), and the ulcer drug cimetidine (Tagamet).Advertisement
- Tricylic antidepressants should not be taken with the gastric acid inhibitor cimetidine (Tagamet), since this increases the blood levels of the tricyclic compound.