Tacks sentence example
- Among its manufactures are boots and shoes and tacks.
- The fleets passed on opposite tacks, and the Dutch tried to destroy their enemy with fire-ships without success.
- Use clothespins or thumb tacks to attach the money to the tree.
- Use brass tacks to attach the arms and head to make them moveable.
- Take several spools of thread and some tacks and set up a giant spider web throughout the room.Advertisement
- However, if you don't have the money to spend on these frames, you can attach your posters to inexpensive foam core and then mount them with poster putty or tacks.
- Another fungus which at tacks vines, especially those of America, is Plasmopara viticola, which has also been introduced from America to Europe.
- Pick up rubber bands, tacks, paper clips, string and any other small items that could be ingested.
- If you only have a few of a certain item, like thumb tacks, it is fine to group them with a similar item, such as paper clips.
- Lets get down to brass tacks; to get in to the place you have 2 options.Advertisement
- But I am most fully convinced they should take long leases or tacks, that they may not be straitened with time in the improvement of their rooms; and this is profitable both for master and tenant."