Tack room sentence example
- Vara took his hand and led him into the stables, hiding with him in a small tack room.
- Vara shushed them as the sound of several voices drifted into the tack room.
- He yanked her away hard enough to knock the breath from her and shoved her into a small tack room.
- He ran his hand through his curly hair and closed the door to the tack room.
- It had been converted to a tack room but the faucet was handy for watering the horses.Advertisement
- She carried the water to Princess and then crossed the tack room to the other section of the barn.
- She left the tack room door open while she stacked the newest delivery of hay.
- Music drifted in from the tack room.
- Outside, an L-shaped stable block offers 4 stables, tack room and also incorporates a double carport.
- In the rear garden of the house we have a detached outbuilding that was once the tack room for the farm.Advertisement
- I followed him down the dimly lit path to the warm glow of the tack room.