Tabulate sentence example
- In any current year, it takes a few weeks to tabulate data.
- Suppose we have selected one of the numerous subsidiary problems suggested by the general inquiry, and obtained such full and complete information about one particular industry that we of a can tabulate the wages of the workers for a long series of years.
- We may tabulate the facts as to head-structure in Chaetopoda and Arthropoda as follows: Grade x (below the Arthropoda).
- Being a physicist, my first thought was merely to tabulate the required frequencies of the twelve semitones of the octave.
- The image shows just three broad categories of sites with a very clear dominance by branching, massive or tabulate coral.Advertisement
- The monthly interest is applied to the outstanding balance on the billing date, and that figure is added to the balance to tabulate the amount of money due for that month.
- Finding the shortest driving distance on a map has become extremely easy to do with the technology available, but one in a while, tabulate a route manually just to see what you can come up with.
- As these divisions of Cretaceous time will have to be referred to more than once, it will be useful to tabulate them, thus showing which plant-beds seem to be referable to each, and what are the British strata of like age.
- Corals, both reef-builders and others, flourished in the clearer waters; rugose forms are represented by Amplexoid, Zaphrentid and Cyathophyllid types, and by Lithostrotion and Phillipsastraea; common tabulate forms are Chaetetes, Chladochonus, Michelinia, &c. Amongst the echinoderms crinoids were the most numerous individually, dense submarine thickets of the long-stemmed kinds appear to have flourished in many places where their remains consolidated into thick beds of rock; prominent genera are Cyathocrinus, Woodocrinus, Actinocrinus; sea-urchins, Archaeocidaris, Palaeechinus, &c., were present; while the curious extinct Blastoids, which included the groups of Pentremitidae and Codasteridae, attained their maximum development.