Tabla sentence example
- Each song features a different tabla beat and melodies based on a different Indian raga.
- He recently formed a duo with the renowned tabla maestro Sanju Sahai that combines western percussion with tabla.
- For this tour they play each in one half of the concert as soloists accompanied by tabla.
- The very first Monday Mr Russell and a man from India called Vishnu played the tabla and it sounded great.
- Not content with one instrument, Mohamed is also a talented tabla player.Advertisement
- Both number theory and tabla playing may be viewed as the study of patterns, Bhargava told Peterson.
- At the back of the city are three stone-topped hills, Silla, Pan and Tabla, reputed to be those referred to by Columbus in his journal of his first voyage.
- Currently, he teaches tabla at the London University and in many schools throughout London.
- Instrumental accompaniment TBC but will include tabla, kora, keyboards.
- Sukhvinder learned the tabla from the great tabla Maestro Pandit Kishan Maharaj of Benares, a living legend in tabla playing.Advertisement
- The artist invites the participant one at a time to a sensory experience involving a rhythmic time cycle involved in Indian tabla drumming.
- He recently formed a duo with the renowned tabla maestro Sanju Sahai that combines western percussion with tabla maestro Sanju Sahai that combines western percussion with tabla.
- Soumik will be treating Leeds audiences to an hour long sarod recital accompanied by tabla virtuoso Shahbaz Hussain Khan.
- This has enhanced the dignity of tabla solo and has brought it closer to vocal music.
- It is therefore perhaps appropriate to think of tabla music as quite literally a language with its own logical rules of construction.Advertisement
- Stage Three: Gat The tabla drums now enter, playing a specific tal time cycle.
- In the Shelley story, the monster is tabla rasa, and it is how he is treated by society that turns him monstrous.