T-s sentence example
- As H regards the effec t s FIG.
- If the bubble is in the form of a sphere of radius r this material surface will have an area S = 41rr 2 (I) If T be the energy corresponding to unit of area of the film the surface-energy of the whole bubble will be ST = 41rr 2 T (2) The increment of this energy corresponding to an increase of the radius from r to r-+dr is therefore TdS = 81rrTdr (3) Now this increase of energy was obtained by forcing in air at a pressure greater than the atmospheric pressure, and thus increasing the volume of the bubble.
- I'll not bate ye a pin on ' t, sir; for, by this cudgel, tis true.
- Last year's winner of the T S Eliot Prize was Carol Ann Duffy, for her collection rapture (2005 ).
- Last year 's winner of the T S Eliot Prize was Carol Ann Duffy, for her collection Rapture (2005).Advertisement
- Rescinded in february at t's telephone can you handle he likes to.
- Simply purchase blank T's and pick up some puff paint, iron-on transfers, patches, buttons, and anything else you think of.
- The Plain White T's have something going on.
- After having been together for more than 10 years now, the current line up of the Plain White T's is solid and well-rounded.
- While the Plain White T's are clearly influenced by these and other contemporary bands, they do very much have a sound of their own which is melancholic, sentimental, thoughtful and well executed.Advertisement
- The Plain White T's have released four albums in music stores and tour regularly.
- The sound of the Plain White T's is both individual and inspired enough to influence others.
- Look for the T's on MySpace and in your own backyard - this is not a show you will want to miss.
- The T's are headed through the United States in April and May of 2007.
- Visit the Plain White T's Fans today for details.Advertisement
- The song Hey There Delilah was released by The Plain White T's in 2005 as a single from their album All That We Needed.
- The Plain White T's are an American band from Villa Park, Illinois.