Syntactical sentence example
- They are agglutinative in nature, show hardly any signs of syntactical growth though every indication of long etymological growth, give expression to only the most direct and the simplest thought, and are purely colloquial and wanting in the modifications always necessary for communication by writing.
- It is not provided with a glossary, but contains an elaborate and most valuable analysis of the diction, synonymy and syntactical features of the poem.
- (4) The practical meaning of the inflexionsis not realized, and syntactical usages are treated as if they were arbitrary or accidental associations.
- His special interest in Christian Greek was partly the cause of his editing in 1877 The Apologies of Justin Martyr, " which" (to use his own words) "I used unblushingly as a repository for my syntactical formulae."
- constructed according to the syntactical conventions of Standard English is said to be non-standard.Advertisement
- But the visuals tho beautiful are not only decorative but syntactical.
- On a syntactical approach for defining weakest preconditions (extended abstract ).