Syntactic sentence example
- The goal of algebraic semantics is to capture the semantics of behavior by a set of axioms with purely syntactic properties.
- Semantically, they are just syntactic sugar for a normal function definition.
- It is only syntactic irregularity, then, that requires a special poetic license.
- Nonetheless, a simplification of lexical and possibly syntactic coverage can be expected in less extreme cases.
- On the syntactic level, Heston (1976) studies the comparative typology of Middle Iranian languages, viz.Advertisement
- Tone sandhi in Shanghai is a morpho-phonological process to produce prosodic words, while compounding is a syntactic means to make lexical words.
- Syntactic sequents are defined (in our case) in terms of tableaux.
- Again the predominance of the 6H polytype is emphasized by its frequency and obvious syntactic coalescence to the long period polytypes.
- Grammar Play: Grammar Play is a syntactic parser in Prolog for Brazilian Portuguese.
- The syntax with its syntactic constituent leads to the construction of the language component and therefore helps to convey the meaning.Advertisement
- Teacher: But they wo n't know how to use picture cues, or context cues or syntactic cues.
- These words mostly fulfill syntactic functions; they have elaborate lemmas but lean lexical concepts.
- It reports two studies which showed evidence for syntactic priming in comprehension.
- The child with SLI often has difficulties learning language "incidentally," (picking up the meaning of a new word from context or generalizing a new syntactic form).
- The child with SLI also often has difficulties learning language incidentally, that is, in picking up the meaning of a new word from context or generalizing a new syntactic form.Advertisement