Synovitis sentence example
- Dr. Karim Raza, Clinical lecturer in Rheumatology, University of Birmingham how quickly is rheumatoid synovitis established?
- Some patients have rather generalized joint line tenderness, palpable synovitis or an effusion.
- The commonest cause of hip pain is acute transient synovitis.
- Osteoarthritis Pain and stiffness in the elbow can occur due to osteoarthritis and traumatic synovitis.
- Severe pain at rest suggests infection or crystal synovitis.Advertisement
- Inflammation of the synovial sheath is called synovitis, while inflammation of the sheath and tendon together is called tenosynovitis.
- In similar way, synovial tumors such as lipoma, pedunculated fibromas intra-articular xanthomas and areas of pigmented villo-nodular synovitis may arthroscopically excised.
- We utilize anti-CCP testing in our ' early synovitis clinic ' when a positive result influences the decision to introduce early anti-rheumatic drug therapy.