Synergistic sentence example
- Glitz White Sport Strap: A synergistic amalgamation of style and sport, this model's pink accents and crystal-paved bezel is sure to steal a girl's heart with its ultra-feminine bling appeal.
- They should be looked upon as devices providing a complimentary and synergistic support to other methods of skin care or conventional skin treatments.
- The results obtained so far clearly indicate a synergistic effect between oxidation and alkali salt induced corrosion (the so-called hot corrosion ).
- The use of methotrexate high-dose regimens recommended for osteosarcoma requires meticulous care due to the potential for additive or synergistic renal toxicity.
- (See also the British Museum catalogue.) In his controversial works he upholds the synergistic views of the Scottish theologian John Major.Advertisement
- Whether for convenience or to take advantage of certain synergistic effects, you may prefer to try mixed formulations of herbal antidepressants.
- The boom in scrapbooking prompted a litany of companies to turn the once benign hobby into a full-fledged synergistic multi-media phenomenon.
- In addition to your body needing minerals just as much as it does vitamins, some vitamins and minerals are synergistic and help each other with absorption and efficiency.
- When you get your vitamins from food, you get the benefit of the synergistic effects of whatever you're eating.
- Taking a daily calcium vitamin D tablet provides a synergistic combination between the vitamin and mineral that may contribute to better health.Advertisement
- The series of 26 poses is designed to be a complete practice; performing only a selection of the poses will eliminate much of the synergistic effect that the full series can have.
- Click to enlarge Synergistic gangrene is a polymicrobial infection.