Synchronously sentence example
- The blood-pressure synchronously falls, and the heart is arrested in diastole.
- These divisions are, however, unsatisfactory, as the fauna relied on as characteristic must have existed synchronously.
- The excretory system consists of peculiar cells, each of which bears several"flames" or bunches of synchronously vibrating cilia.
- The proposed method enables to simulate the facial animation automatically that moves synchronously with any given utterances.
- In Caberea, the vibracula are known to move synchronously, but co-ordination of this kind is otherwise unknown in the Polyzoa.Advertisement
- In 1897 a general census was taken as synchronously throughout the empire as was found possible.
- At the receiving station a cylinder - which revolves synchronously with the transmitting cylinder - is covered with a photographic film or paper, upon a point of which a pencil of light from a Nernst lamp is concentrated.