Synchronizing sentence example
- The only technical problem was synchronizing three 35mm projectors with the SMPTE on the multi-track tape recorders.
- Franklin responds to this anxiety by synchronizing bourgeois behavior with capital, thereby standardizing class behavior compatible with a return on investment mentalitÃ©.
- The result is synchronizing the movement of the chair with the body's pivot points to create a tilt movement that doesn't lift or stress the body.
- Syncamatic: If you flip-flop between your PC at work or home and your BlackBerry, you may find it beneficial to invest in an application that keeps both of them up to date with automatic two-way wireless synchronizing.
- Breathing - A technique known as "rapport" involves the very simple task of synchronizing your breathing with your partner - whether in conversation, in kissing, or simply snuggling up.Advertisement
- Pilates is very similar to yoga in that synchronizing your breath with the movement is vital to performing positions properly.