Synching sentence example
- At the end of the show, Simpson commented that her band had made an error with the song.The fallout from the lip synching incident was brutal, with fans and critics taking stabs at Simpson's inept singing abilities.
- Smartphones allow synching with your computer as well as "the cloud," which consists of features including Google Calendar, Gmail and your address book.
- Second, the band wanted to add a visual component to the story in the song, rather than turning up on TV and lip synching the track.
- Your iPod will also start "synching" - this means communication between your iPod and iTunes is starting up.
- Shannel kept right on lip synching through the wig disaster, which won her lots of respect and eventually convinced the judged to keep her around.Advertisement