Synch sentence example
- But note that the vertical lines are rather wavery as each scanning line is slightly out of synch with its neighbor.
- The push of a button reveals a time display in large LED numbers yet its main attraction is the ability to synch with an iPod and provide its wearer with running tunes.
- Once you've set the ClearPlan Fertility Monitor to be in synch with your cycle, you'll need to check the unit each morning to see if it requests a urine test.
- This will bring you into synch after a couple of minutes, and we believe it recreates the experience of falling in love, on multiple levels.
- Songwriters also generally get a cut of synch licensing fees if their songs are synched for ads, movies and so on.Advertisement
- To be the best means the squad will have to be in synch down to the last move.
- If you're using an iPod, you can simply add your Amazon downloads to your iTunes library and synch them with your device to load up your new songs.
- The bottom two contestants are then forced to compete in a lip synch battle to keep their place in the competition.
- Based on their performance in the lip synch battle, the judges decide who gets to stick around and who is eliminated.
- One of the show's viewers' favorite moments was when Shannel's wig fell off during a lip synch challenge.Advertisement
- This includes not just great enthusiasm and spirit, but also the ability to move in synch with the other members and how to project their voices with the cheers.