Synaesthesia sentence example
- see also assonance, Cockney School, romanticism and synaesthesia.
- infolding the instruments of neverthemore... It has an immediate sensual appeal that takes us somewhere beyond synaesthesia.
- In Mondays are Red, Luke wakes from a coma to find that he has developed an extraordinary condition called synaesthesia.
- I think I might have synaesthesia, what do I do?
- Unless, of course, you are somebody who experiences synaesthesia.Advertisement
- The link between LSD and naturally induced synaesthesia has been confirmed by lab tests.
- Yes, but the properties of acquired synaesthesia are somewhat different to those associated with the naturally occurring type.
- This suggests synaesthesia is due to some form of communication between normally separate parts of the brain.
- Developmental synaesthesia is present from birth and may occur individually or in families.
- wakes from a coma to find that he has developed an extraordinary condition called synaesthesia.Advertisement