Sympathectomy sentence example
- Occasionally, your specialist may feel an operation, called a sympathectomy, may be of benefit.
- Comments My boyfriend had a sympathectomy 5 years ago when he was 30 after trauma right below his right collarbone.
- This selective destruction of certain parts of the sympathetic chain is called Endoscopic Transthoracic sympathectomy or ETS.
- I am now booked in for a lumbar sympathectomy in March.
- Improving blood flow to the peripheral limbs with a surgical vascular graft or a chemical sympathectomy.Advertisement
- This selective destruction of certain parts of the sympathetic chain is called Endoscopic Transthoracic Sympathectomy or ETS.
- Cervical sympathectomy for upper limb disease has been shown to offer little benefit.