Swordplay sentence example
- She watched him move, his swordplay as graceful and fluid as it was lethal.
- Though he was physically engaged in swordplay, Kiera sensed A'Ran's distraction the next morning as they sparred.
- It was a typical piece of political and verbal swordplay by Ecclestone at a time when he is renegotiating F1's contract with Indianapolis.
- An epic fantasy swordplay adventure from the filmmaking tradition that brought you Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
- It 's not to be missed by anyone with a passing interest in this thinking man 's swordplay movie.Advertisement
- For the Swordplay game, you wield the Wii Remote as if it were a physical sword and swing accordingly.
- Most games at the time used projectile weapons, but with the strong medieval Arabic theme in Prince of Persia, swordplay was an integral part in fighting enemies.
- It's not quite the same as an official Star Wars game, but the Swordplay event is the next best thing.
- Purple Sword: Defeat the Duel Champion, then hold the "1" button during the loading screen for Swordplay.
- Among the sports included in the game were the familiar golf and bowling events, as well as swordplay, wakeboarding, cycling, and more.Advertisement
- The effects are on the mark; important considering the amount of swordplay in the movie, and neither the music nor the effects overpower the words of the performers.