Switchback sentence example
- He was re-zipping his front bag when he glanced down at a biker a switchback below him pulling off a jersey and donning a bright yellow jacket.
- She led the way up the side of the mountain, following a switchback trail above a twenty-foot bluff.
- "Nothing like a good storm to wake you up," the old man observed as he maneuvered around a tight switchback.
- The lateral of the switchback was longer than it appeared and by the time he reached the spot below where the cyclist had stood, the other biker was long out of sight.
- A colleague took me up a mountain switchback at speed.Advertisement
- They were simply electrifying, creative and breathtaking, and we held on to our grandstand seats as if it was a switchback ride.
- Two steam switchback railways should be included among the novelties.
- The pattern of lakes stretches for 20 kilometers, connected by switchback tracks across the dusty dunes.
- At that time cars were few in number, and even fewer were drivers intrepid enough to tackle the switchback route from Fort William.
- The profiles of Ill Bell and Yoke are well seen and from here the significant switchback nature of the ridge is obvious.Advertisement
- Scouts have the choice of wearing navy blue uniform pants or shorts made of a polyester/cotton blend or switchback pants which are easy to care for and stain resistant.
- The Centennial Switchback uniform pants are also available in either the classic or relaxed fit.
- He pulled the vehicle to the elbow of a switchback.
- After a switchback, they crossed the bridge over a deep gorge, the location of Ouray's now-melted ice climbing park where David Dean had almost lost his life the prior winter.