Swiss-army-knife sentence example
- On the other hand, an experienced carpenter doesn't build a house using a Swiss Army knife.
- He hoped she wasn't going to play a King Solomon and cut the damn thing in half but he withdrew a Swiss Army knife from his pocket.
- Weller squirmed his large frame around, reaching into his pocket, retrieving first a handkerchief, then a set of keys and eventually a red Swiss Army knife.
- Its known as the programmer's Swiss army knife.
- Swiss Army knife: buy an engraved Swiss Army knife with a money clip.Advertisement
- Of course, the Swiss Army knife also provides a switchblade which can be used for whatever purpose you so desire.
- There is a definite push toward being able to do more, do it faster, and do it more efficiently, but not everyone wants a virtual Swiss Army knife in the future of cellular phones.
- Everyone knows what makes a Swiss Army knife such a handy thing to have when hiking or camping.
- The original Swiss Army knife was created in Ibach, Switzerland in 1897 and its trademark precision, high quality and versatility helped to ensure its continued popularity to this day.
- The iconic Swiss Army knife is well known for its clever design and multiple features.Advertisement
- The Swiss Army knife design was first introduced in 1897 and is now known the world over.
- Like a swiss army knife of WYSIWYG designers, Dreamweaver plugins let you customize the application to do exactly what you need for your site.
- Remember that the best design is driven by function, not by shiny Flash menus, and any Swiss Army knife is only as good as the skilled hands that use it.